— DELIVER. RESULTS.
Make an Impact with Customized Folders
Trying to close any deal is hard enough without a proper presentation strategy. A strategy that defines relevant collateral, timing, and an attention grabbing Custom Folder to house it all. Our Corporate Folder services can provide your sales and marketing team with beautiful, full color folders sure to make a great impression on every recipient. Capabilities include embossing, debossing, foil stamping, and creative binding if requested. In fact, there is not a spec we can’t handle. So call us with your needs and take a step toward strengthening brand awareness and landing more customers.
Ready to get started but not sure how? Don’t worry. Before any commitments are made, we’ll walk you through all of your options such as paper stock options, finishing techniques, or design ideas. When it comes to custom folders, we can go simple or we can go big! It’s up to you. Give us a call and let’s talk about it. 972-661-9899
- Spot Color and Process Color Printing
- Broad Range of Standard Configurations and Stock Dies
- Custom Die Making, finishing and folding available
- Pocket options, special shapes and capacities
- Stitched in inserts
- Blind Embossing, Register Embossing
- Stock stairstep insert configurations
- Fully customizable inserts
- Variety of standard business card slit configurations
- Slits for Brochures and Disk Media, CDs/DVDs
- Foil Stamping, Foil Embossing, Single and Multi-Level Embossing
Go Outside the Norm
Sure we can print, fold, and ship standard folders all day long but if you’re looking to make a unique impression, ask about our tactile capabilities. Tactile features increase customer engagement by appealing to the sense of touch. For example, rather than have us print your folders on standard smooth stock, what if we did so on Linen stock. This creates a pleasant feel when grasped by the customer. In addition to this, we can add a rich foil stamp to highlight your Company Logo. The seal shines in the lights and feels smooth to the touch creating textural differences between the logo and the stock. Print Specifications like these are sure to add some POP and give your presentation a boost!